Why does the woman have to leave?

I'm tired of hearing "you should leave" or hearing people telling the woman to leave when her so or husband is rotten. For me I clean this house and work to make it a home. As many women do. So why should she leave? Why should she inconvience other people with herself and her kids, while the man gets to be all cozy in the house she made into a home. Sure if we all had a second home to go to it would be alright but really, it is just easier for the man to make it on his own. Then a woman with children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• i agree, the man should go.
    Anonymous

• i agree, and you kept saying man but to me a man wouldnt make his kids and the mother of his kids wonder, thats not what a man does...
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 4:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• what people mean by that is leave him. Not your home or your kids behind. I could never do that. But if my husband treated me like some other girls' husbands treat them I would leave him. That is all they mean. I agree with you. You made the house into a cozy little home. Chances are he is making the bigger bucks and he can get his own place.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I agree. If hubby and my relationship doesnt start looking up I'll pack his bags and tell him to go back to his parents' house. I'm the one with the children and have nowhere to go. Much easier for him to find somewhere to stay. Not to mention he doesnt even make enough to pay the mortgage and no way am I paying a mortgage unless I'm living there.
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Youre right. Although I am one of those who says leave him. I mean it as kick him out. Or for them to leave the relationship. I should start clairifying better.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I think it depends. If the guys doesn't want to leave and the woman wants to leave so bad then she should! And vice versa if the guy wants to leave then he should.

And once you leave or whatever, it won't be so comfy over there anymore, will it ;)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I think when people say "you should leave him" they don't literally mean they should walk out of the house. it just means that the 2 shouldn't be together
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 5:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• If the man WON"T leave, what other option do you have besides divorce court/community property issues which take time?
    miss33ti

Answer by miss33ti at 5:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• She shouldn't leave, especially when children are involved. The children need all the normalcy and routine they can get in this situation.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Mine wouldn't leave, I got a restraining order - not difficult at all! I had the locks changed, had the sherrif come out to let him get some clothes. BUT FIRST OF ALL I FOUND SOMEONE TO KEEP MY SON!!!! i WAS TIRED OF BEING TOLD TO GET OUT!!!! i DID GET OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT i DECIDED IT WAS MY HOUSE SINCE I DID TAKE CARE OF IT AND OUR CHILD!!!

KIM
    kimmyscave

Answer by kimmyscave at 6:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008