What do you think it means if you always feel tired?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Health

• Low Iron level, depression or thyroid issue maybe?
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• it could be hundreds of things....
    insomnia, didnt get enough sleep, depressed, pregnant, lupus, low blood sugar, out in the sun too long....

its a very broad question
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I was just going to list a bunch of things, but the previous poster has everything I was going to list. It's really hard to say it can be so many things. Maybe make a doc appt and get a blood panel done.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It really could be anything. There are tons of medical conditions linked with fatigue. From lack of nutrition to depression to pregnancy.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Its like am always tired. I wake up tired. I am depressed
    AJ431

Answer by AJ431 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• pregnant
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It can be any number of reasons... Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Motherhood... There is a list of Mental, Medical and Lifestyle reasons for this... If that is your ONLY symptom, I would say up your vitamin & Iron intake before you see a doctor, but if there are other issues as well, talk to your doctor.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You might need to do some exercise you should talk to the doctor. Or maybe even a change in diet will also help you. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Thank you for asking this question because I suffer from being fatigued all the time as well. Hope you find something that works for you!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Hormones! I suffered with fatigue for years and saw a dozen different docs and all had a different answer..none of them right. Not a single one of them suspected hormone fluctuations. I only have 1 functioning ovary, the other is badly scarred by endimitriosis. I recently began to suspect I might be going through menopause, a little early..and my doc was skeptical. She had me keep a journal of my highs/lows, hot flashes and such for a much. I added extreme fatigue episodes and the times when my blood sugar got low for no reason. I also went in several times through the month for lab work. Anyhoo, we discovered my fatigue AND my periods of low blood sugar were tied to hormone surges and ebbs! I'm not using HRT, but I still keep the journal and I find there is a pattern to the way I feel. It helps me to be able to cope with those bad days.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010