Help me I am scared?

I Have a pain on the left side of my belly right above the ovary. it felt like a cramp that never went away. I usually run through my cramps but this still hurts. i comes on stronger after i eat? does anyone else have anything like this? the pain comes and goes but i have a race in three weeks? please any help would be great!

kaleigh111

Asked by kaleigh111 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• kidney stone? ask your doctor about it...
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 4:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Ovarian Cyst? I had a similar pain a few weeks ago and it kept getting worse, then all of a sudden it just got so painful I couldn't stand it... I could'd walk without it hurting... I went to the doctor and they said I had had a cyst that ruptured. I'd never had that problem before, but man... I hope it never happens again. But the pain could be a cyst, I'd have it checked out before it ruptures because it's really painful when it does!
    hottiemommy2002

Answer by hottiemommy2002 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• appendix, cyst, have a doctor check it out.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 5:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Thank you ladies I will make an appointment!!
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• gallbladder problems maybe? if eating triggers it. I am glad you are getting it checked out!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2008