Work at home jobs?

Is anyone actually doing this? If so, how can I start? I am so scared of getting scamed but would like to bring in some income to my home. Please help...

MEstrada1222

Asked by MEstrada1222 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431

work at home legit jobs group

im doing chacha right now!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have lots of ideas and opportunities on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Also, I always recommend eBay.  It really is the fastest and easiest way to make money.  Start with the stuff you have laying around your home and see how it goes. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• ya there are tons of scams, jobs dont require money to start, rep jobs require a start fee and web fee, and home businesses usually have a start fee monthly fee and quota.. i agree with the chacha..its great money.. i do chacha and have a rep job ..all i pay out is my web fee.. i get straight profit..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 6:43 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have been a 'work at home' (I still have a day job but it's not enough) mom for over 3 years now. I've seen some really good jobs and some flaming scams. I post about the good ones (only free stuff) here: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is how I make money from home. Great company!!! Happy to help with any details or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Im going to message you a chance of a lifetime opportunity
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Ok the best way to NOT get scammed is to not pay anything. Jobs will NOT cost money, businesses will. You already have answers from people talking about their business. It will cost you money to start those, although it may not seem like a lot, you need to find out the full amount you will have to pay because it is always more than the 'start-up' package/cost. MomNbabyGirl gave you a link to what I consider the best group on cafemom to find a work at home job
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I do marketing and accounting for my spouses business; marketing and billing for a friend's medical office.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it!!! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I know what you mean; I don't know how people can live with themselves knowing they are scamming people out of their last dollar or life savings.
    I've lots hundreds of dollars to scams but FINALLY found a legitimate work at home business. I do PrePaid Legal. This company has been in business almost 40 yrs, so very stable and has a great compensation plan and offers DAILY direct deposit ! They trade on the New York Stock Exchange and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!

I tripled my investment in just a few weeks and was able to quit my part time job. No inventory or products to handle. Let me know if you would like more info. It's worked out very well for me.

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2010