Do you care about the Lord of the rings?

Movie or book?

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• We have the movies and love them.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I love them both, and cannot wait for The Hobbit!
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 11:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I Read the books along with The Hobbit (which comes before the LOTR trilogy and was the BEST) and LOVE the films too. Truly!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have loved the books since I was a child. I have the original movie & the original Hobit movie from 1977 or something like that... And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new movies that came out a few years back too!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I couldn't read the books. I tried, so so hard, but just couldn't get through them. I like the movies though. My husband has all the movies and books and we watch them from time to time.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i read the books when i was 13 and i loved them but when the movies came out they kind of pissed me off because so much was cut out and changed. i still enjoyed the movies for what they were but they could have stayed more true to the books
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I loved the movies. I had trouble getting through the books the first time, but after the movies, it was easier. I couldn't keep straight the names of people or places.

And just for fun, we adopted two rescue kitties just because of their names: Arwen and Galadriel! Arwen is a black/orange/white calico and Galadriel is orange and white. I thought it was funny, but the cats are such sweeties.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I've never read the books and I've never seen the movies.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Man, I was a BIG LOTR geek in highschool. Still love those books, and I thought the movies were great!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I dont really care for it -- BUT that being said I have only seen portions of the 1st movie. Someday when I have a lot of free time maybe I'll give them another try :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 20, 2010