Is it ok to do EA Sports Active Wii while prego?

Ive been on a diet and working out lot and lost about 40lbs now im 5 weeks preg can i keep working out? ANd what workouts cant i do?

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you're supposed to work out while pregnant. i didn't make any work out sacrifices. i just did some hard cardio, running, ab exercises, and weight lifting at the gym today and i'm 39 weeks. staying healthy and fit during pregnancy is very important
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I would definitely put this question to your doctor. Good luck
    LadyJewel0919

Answer by LadyJewel0919 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Thanks ladys. Aliishott2 that ge8 i didnt know you can stil workout tht far aong. I am over weight still but i was told to keep my heart rate below 140 is that right? im sorry for the ?'s when i had my first i was 16 went i got preg and 17 when i had her. I aso was in good shape then and im way outta shape now. Thanks again!
    TPT420

Comment by TPT420 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010