How would you spice up your love life?

If you had been married or with a guy for 2 years and you felt like all the romance in your love life was almost gone, how would you spice it up? What do you think would be romantic?

BabyMills09

Asked by BabyMills09 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• nice homemade dinner and then a soak in the jacuzzi with ure DH with candles and soft music :)
    dont have kids yet so we can still do this..dont think we'll able to pull it off after having babies :P lol
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I hate romance. But spice is something different! we get in to the lotions, potions, toys, movies and even erotic novels... I have a book somewhere called 365 days of excellent sex or something like that... there is a version for him and one for her... Great stuff!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• A game of truth or dare kinky jenga. Be careful though, and don't get too tipsy. :-) That was the night our daughter was conceived. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm wondering if you're just not feeling "in love" right now. Try the other sex suggestions, but make an effort to keep communicating with your hubby. Marriage does go through cycles, so hang in there. Love is an action and a decision, not just a mushy feeling.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Watch a sexy movie together..... Read exerpts of an erotic novel to him (Anais Nin's Erotica is fabulous!!), massage him, dance for him, wear something sexy, flirt with him at dinner (your foot/his crotch), plan date nights to get out of the mommy/daddy routine, give him what he desires (a bj, tease him with his favorite position). HAVE FUN !
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:05 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My SO is a control freak so I don't do anything. I tell him it's his responsibility and let him do it. So far he's done a great job.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• No I am very much in love with my hubby, I just want to spice up our sex life. It's really hard when you have a 6 month old and you hubby works the 4pm-1am shift. He is off on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Plus I'm gonna be starting college in August.
    BabyMills09

Comment by BabyMills09 (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010