For all those who are pregnant, and far along enough to feel the kicking...

Does your little man or little lady in there have any particular time of the day that he/she goes WILD! My little guy is seriously holding kickboxing classes in my tummy everynight around 11pm CT lol Like clockwork.....he just goes nuts! How about you?

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 20 weeks 3 days with a little girl and she kicks the crap out of me all the time...it never stops! lol She tumbles and rolls around all the time, and there are the hard kicks whenever something is on my belly, be it a pillow or my arm. She's just a very active little girl! lol
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm not currently pregnant, but my son always kicked me as soon as I laid down to rest, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• for me it was usually about an hour after everytime i ate or had a sugary drink. laying down always got him going cause it stretched him out and woke him up
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i am.. 32 weeks. and yes i feel kicks usually in the afternoon and then at night after 10pm. but unlike my friends and other pregnant women i know, mine arent as painful.. i wonder if thats normal ..
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I am 25 weeks and I feel my daughter every hour. She is active for longer periods during the nighttime hours.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Does all day count? She doesn't stop! And I'm carrying her so low that it feels like she's trying to climb out! Kinda weird!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2010