why are the moms on "answers" so mean?

is it because they feel they can get whatever they want off their chest in the rudest way possible because they are "anonymous"

CookieZenmilk

Asked by CookieZenmilk at 4:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If I dont have anything nice to say I just dont. I dont like being bashed There is usually more behind the story than what we are told. I dont ever do best answer picks off anonymous either for my questions. But I think a lot of the girls have their morals and that is great to me, but people need to be a little more diplomatic in what they say. I come here for advice, friendship and support. not to be told I am wrong or stupid....
    I agree we all need to lighten up or think twice before submitting answers.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• amen to that! I am looking for a safe place, where I can ask questions (as silly as they may be) and there is no judgement going on and just some good ol' advice from Mommies who have been there! And every now and then I try to give some advice if I have some for others... It would be so much better if we would just ban together and STOP the bashing!
    madlyinlove412

Answer by madlyinlove412 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Cookie,

Unfortunately there are always going to be those people that feel that they elevate themselves by demeaning others. Their world is about misery and unhappiness, about love and hate, having and have not. They don't accept who or what they are and can't accept who or what anyone else is either. We can't fix that, only they can.

The rest of us accept who we are, what we are capable of and learn to celebrate our differences, lift each other up and find ways to improve our world rather than worrying about our status. We accept what is and do what we can to make it better. They will never understand us, not until they learn that life isn't about what you have, but who you are and what you make out of that.
    StiinaQT

Answer by StiinaQT at 8:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I think that it is due to the fact that there is an anonymous button to push on here. They can talk all the smack they want and not have to worry about it.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008