Could I get some prayers or good vibes please?

I feel so angry right now and I'm just trying my hardest to get myself under control. My husband got a vasectomy this weekend and one of his friends at work took it upon himself to spread that info around the shop. Anyways, a woman approached my dh on Thursday and told him that she hates me (I used to work there but I have literally NEVER spoken to this woman before in my life...we didn't even work in the same area) and that he shouldn't get the procedure done. She told him to find a better wife and start a better family. I took it as her putting down my daughter and saying that she's not good enough because she grew inside of me. I feel like she thinks very little of my husband because she thinks that she can talk him into abandoning his family, his only child, to start a new and "better" life with "better" kids....My dh's work is pretty corrupt, nothing would be done to this woman if he reported her, so he hasn't. CONT

-xoxo-

Asked by -xoxo- at 12:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• CONT: My dh is the only one working in my family right now, so he can't just leave his job either, he's stuck with this woman unfortunately. I just need some help calming down so I can stop thinking these bad thoughts in my head. I know that it isn't right for me to wish harm to this woman...I guess I just needed to vent.

-xoxo-

Comment by -xoxo- (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Only vibes you need is the knowledge of who you are and what youre about. People can call you whatever they want to. It what you answer to that counts. Dont accept her unkindness as a burden that you carry. And dont ever ever let someone else rent space in your head.
    LadyJewel0919

Answer by LadyJewel0919 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I wish you much better luck in this section than I did when I came here for help last week. Non religiously, I would tell you to forget the wack job and appreciate what you have that is good. Don't allow a psycho to take up space in your mind. Eventually she will be forgotten.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You're right ladies, I need to stop giving her power over me.

-xoxo-

Comment by -xoxo- (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• as long as your husband is strong and faihful in his marriage than it doesnt matter what she says. i would not get all twisted up about it. you have a good man, feel sorry for her that she has nothing and has to try and ruin your good marriage to feel better
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• He is faithful to me :) He views this vasectomy as a sign of how much he truly loves me. I am the only woman on this planet that he wants as the mother of his children and that's really sweet to me.

-xoxo-

Comment by -xoxo- (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• well as the saying goes :sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" i know its old lol but hey some people are just ignorant and people like that u just need to look past because all they are is the devil at work trying to mess with you just keep going strong
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 12:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Just "shew" her away. Don't even think on her any longer. She is obviously a misirable person and is doing her best to try to bring you down as well. People like her feed off negativity and strife. Don't let her win by even giving her another thought. You have a loving strong family and she is probably just jealous.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'll pray for you. This women sounds really awful, luckily your dh knows this and can avoid her, she'll move on to bothering someone else.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Wow. What a unpleasant woman. If your still feeling rage, why not pound a pillow? It would let you work out those emotions. I can't help but wonder why she said such nasty things. Did she entertain thoughts of having kids with YOUR husband? Or is she one of those miserable people who have to drag down everyone around them? Either way the best revenge is to live well and live happy. ;)
    Groove on, baby. Groove on.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:13 AM on Jul. 19, 2010