It's Monday! What r your plans?

Whacha gonna do?

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go to bed!
    Then, get up super early to have everyone dressed and fed and make it to the dentist by 8am. :-( My poor baby is getting fillings tomorrow. :-(
    Everyone wish me luck, last time she accidentally punched the dentist :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• should go to bed and get off cafemom but I'm bored as hell and army wives don't start for another 30 minutes. I'll probably clean and pack a little I'm moving in less the 2 weeks and dont have a thing packed
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• cleaning and more cleaning, the inlaws come on friday. i am also decluttering our house of all the things we never use and have not touched in years.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Going to try and not cook to death in our 112 degree weather LOL
    LadyJewel0919

Answer by LadyJewel0919 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It's my husband's birthday so I am going to bake his cake tonight and get his presents wrapped. In the morning, I will decorate it and get some stuff for dinner.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Clean up my house and wait around for hours at the secretary of State's office to get my driver's license renewed because Sunday was my birthday and I totally forgot that it expired!
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• go to the library. i need something new to read.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 3:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It's doctor appointment day for us.  I have one at 10am to get my staples taken out (from my c-section).  The baby has an appointment at 2pm to get looked at.  In between I have no idea what we are doing but we are broke.  Payday is tomorrow and we've been stealing from the savings to get by.  Plus I'm in a lot of pain.  The pain killers they gave me don't work so I've been hurting and miserable all weekend.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I am going to straighten my house, get to the grocery store for a few things, and then drive to Raleigh to pick up a friend at the airport.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm leaving for work momentarily , so I'll be there and then I'm coming home and having some quiet time, after my son is fed, showered, and put to bed!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2010