It's been a year since my great grandma died with Breast Cancer...I'm thinking about starting a fund or a walk to support Breast Cancer and having all women donate their old bras...good idea or not?

it has been a year since my great grandmother died from breast cancer and i am thinking about starting a walk to donate all the money to the Breast Cancer association...I want to ask women if they can donate all of their old bras and turn them into cash by donating them to a good will near my house...they are willing to give me cash for anyone's old bras...what i need to know is if this is a good idea...i mean i am going to b raising money and everything i just need opinions only please...thanks

SkiDefjess

Asked by SkiDefjess at 4:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• great idea. :)
    AussieMum63

Answer by AussieMum63 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2008