Your Not Pregnant, if nots a baby

I agree with this!

Your thoughts?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 12:50 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Hazeldove.. I dont know your situation but I do know if it was me I wouldnt have chosen that route and let nature take its course... I believe in miracles but I know that if the baby were to die... I would let it do so naturally. Thats just me. At least for me personally I wouldnt carry the guilt of having chosen to end my child's life who knows what God would have done and I personally would have chosen to trust him in this. I know your not a believer so you handled things how you thought was best but this would be me and my choices in this situation! I can see your angry and yes what was done was murder , taking the life of another before its time, aborting the life of the living being... with your hands is different then the life going naturally. Again this is my personal way of handling this if I ever had been in this situation. No matter what... you are loved for who you are not for what you have done. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think that what the OP is saying is that women who want their babies call them babies. Women who plan to end their pregnancies call them something else (fetus, cluster of cells, conceptus).
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 1:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I don't understand.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 12:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm sorry, can you rephrase that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• k so if you take a pregnancy test and it is positive...you are pregnant....cells or fetus
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 12:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Just for argument sake, I have NEVER referred to any of my children as anything but "the fetus" until we know they are a fully formed "baby" at the 18 week sonogram... It doesn't mean I didn't want them or didn't keep them or wanted to abort, it just is the simple fact that until they are able to live outside the womb, they are not technically a person, and I keep that distinction very clear. Should something unforeseen happen, it's easier to deal with the loss and when problem pregnancies run in the family you can't ever be to careful...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It's always a baby from the beginning.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I agree.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think it's ridiculous and mean. Trying to demonize people who don't agree with you with hateful words, like murderer.

If people who are pro-life truly feel that there is a baby at the point of conception that is no different than the baby at birth, why do they not hold complete and full funerals every time someone miscarries? That's what you would do for a baby, right?

Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 10:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I am confused. Am I reading it wrong?
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2010