Anyone have any really good ghost stories? Personal experiences?

someone asked this not too long ago, it was fun to read. anyone want to join in?

p.s.
i'll vote up your answers too!

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We also had one in one of my old houses... it was an older lady in blue... If you would leave a plate or something dirty in the sink over night she would wash it... One time I even got up and our entire kitchen cupboard was rearranged & organized...

In THIS house, my son sees "wolves" in his bedroom (which was my grandfathers room) and I have seen both an elderly man and a red haired woman in the house as well. Plus you'll hear a phone ringing and occasionally a voice... Most of the time though it's just the feeling as if something is watching...

I have more but it's after one and I'm tired! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Wow I actually have a few :) When I was about 12 my best friend was staying over like she did most nights during the summer. Well this one night right before bed we had shut off all the lights and were just sitting on my bed talking. I had my window open because it was so nice out at night and out of no where we see this woman walking out from behind the building 2 doors over. I thought I was seeing things so I asked her if she saw it too and she said yes. So we watched for a few minutes as she walked to the edge of the tree line, then we saw a girl about 13 come from the same place. We knew they were ghosts because we could see through them and they had a bluish haze around them and were dresses in 1980's clothes. We watched them for a few mins and then they looked our way and started walking towards my window. They got about 3ft away when I pulled the blinds down and then they vanished, never saw them again.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• When I was a teen I waited tables at a restaurant that was haunted. I had no idea that a woman had been murdered there back in the 60s. I had been feeling and seeing things for a while and never said anything to anyone, but one day I finally did say something and they told me the whole story. It then made sense as to why I had been feeling presence when no one was there, and seeing a woman in the back room when no one was back there. It never made me feel scared, but there was definitely something there.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:10 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I could give you any number of stories. I've never lived somewhere that wasn't "haunted" plus I tend to have the ability to hear and see things others can't - and I've worked with a Paranormal group as well... But let's see... One of my favorites is the apartment I had down town. Outside my bedroom was a long hallway to the front door and my bedroom door had fogged glass in it. I didn't hear the front door but I heard steps come down the hall and thought it was my SO, so I ignored it. I heard the handle on the door jiggle and saw a clear outline of a person through the fogged glass, but since it was fogged I couldn't see who it was... When the handle jiggled the second time I thought it was stuck and got up to help... When I opened the door there was no one there and the front door was locked...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• In the same apartment complex we had a ghost the other residents called "George" and he would open and close doors and flush the toilet. There was also a time he grabbed me in a bear hug and it scared me really bad, but we knew he wouldn't hurt us. I guess he had been there for a long time and just liked messing with people. No one ever said anything about where the girls came from, but I believe it was the same era. I believe "George" followed me for a short while after I moved because I had other friends say someone pressed up againt them or brushed by them when they were walking to the bathroom and I believe it was that ghost. Kinda scary but facinating at the same time:)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Boy these are some scary stories
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• When i was about 15 i spent the night at a friends house, at night i just had this werid feeling. Everyone was a sleep, as i layed there i hear giggling and sound like kids running in the hall way. I got so scared, i pulled the covers over my head and a few seconds later i felt pressure on my leg, like someone was touching me. I didnt tell my friend cause i didnt want her to think i was crazy but the next day she told me a story of how she saw a ghost in her room. It was pretty creepy
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• oh, i wish i had a ghost who would do my dishes!
    nickellmomof2

Comment by nickellmomof2 (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I don't believe in ghosts.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2010