Bouncer

I had my baby a little early before i got a bassinet/crib and i was wondering by him sleeping in his bouncer for a few nights is going to affect him? hes been sleeping good in there. I would rather have him in there then in the bed with me and my boyfriend because i had a c-section and its hard to lay in certain positions right now... and hes just so tiny im afraid one of us might roll on him... it would only be for one more night or 2.

mandie_jean

Asked by mandie_jean at 1:13 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Doesn't sound like you have a choice otherwise.

Co-sleeping can be done safely (meaning neither of you are intoxicated in any way, or take medications that make you very sleepy), but if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Sure he will be fine. Keep him close to your bed.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• yeah im taking vicodin for the pain and that makes me sleepy so i dont trust sleeping next to him just yet
    mandie_jean

Comment by mandie_jean (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Then yes, him sleeping in the bouncer is the best idea until you can get the crib/basinette! Congrats on your new little man!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2010