security

does anyone have a security monitoring system in their home thats affordable? I'm either gonna get a doberman,pitbull,german sheppard, something to guard my house if I can't afford security. I need something that can record 24/7 I've been robbed of over 700 dollars of items in value all my kids gaming systems are gone,cameras, and the games themselves all gone. I'm thinking if I get a dog that looks threating maybe people will stay away? Please tell me about your security system and how much you pay so I can start looking into it. I live in Utah so I know prices vary from state to state.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 1:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Well I have had a secruity system and and thinking of doing it again. I paid around 35 a month. I am thinking of getting it hooked up again myself or getting a rottweiler myself. Sorry this happened to you. Lots of bad people in this world.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2010