What are the symptom of depression

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• Sleeping, easiley tired.......
    crying and do not really know , why ?

Do you care how you house looks? no, depression.
    Do you care about your appearance ? NO, depression.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Thanks
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Go to WebMD.com; they have a plethora of information.
    I have experienced bouts of depression but, for me, it is oftentimes tied to other health issues ... Thyroid issues are driving me crazy right now and part of the symptoms with that are crying for no reason, sleepless, tired all the time. Also when I had a sever iron deficiency, I had all the same symptoms. All of that to say you may need blood work to get a clear answer. Take care!
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You will literally not care about anything, or anyone. Your kids, your significant other. NO BODY. Your house could look like total crap, and you will careless. Your body sometimes will literally ache. You feel like you cant even move. When I was depressed, I swear i was attached to the couch by one of my body parts for 3 months. I let everything go. I would do weird sporatic things too. Like one day, i just up and quit my job. The next day i sold my car, and the next day completely ruined the relationship with my bestfriend for NOO reason. You do mean things for no reason.
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 3:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2010