Hubby hates giving oral... adult content

He loves it when i give him oral and hates going down on me, he'll go 5 seconds and just do something else, sometimes ignore it altogether. i like making him driving him insane sexually, n he does too. how do i tell him? i'm always clean...lol. tips please i dont know how to break the ice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• how about in the shower? he might just not like the flavor who knows. its not for everyone so maybe suggest the shower as a spot for some oral time? or maybe a flavored lube?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My DH loves oral, but I really hate it when he goes down on me. It kinda grosses me out. So, instead I have him just lick/suck my clit for a little bit (to make him happy that he's down there) and then finger me. I much prefer that and he still gets the idea that he's going down on me. It took years to work this out to where we were both happy. Talk to him, compromise, and it'll work out for the best. Good luck.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 3:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Perhaps he needs lots of encouragement AND instructions. Usually, when there's a problem in the bedroom it's because there's a problem in the boardroom. Sex isn't a punishment or reward system and lots of men hate feeling pressured to perform. Keep it light! Make it fun! And be explicit in telling him what you like and where. Talk outside the bedroom, where there's no pressure.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Tell him you have needs to and if he doesnt go down on you, you wont go down on him!!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• it could be a number of things..
    like: while you may be clean, something you ate earlier could be giving off unpleasant odors.. so be sure to shower RIGHT before..
    Or: some guys don't liek to get hair stuck in their teeth... so maybe get a brazilian
    Or: if hubby has facial hair sometimes girl juice can leave a lingering smell in their facial hair.. be sure he shaves..
    Or: you may move to much for him.. sometimes a tip of the hip can squeeze his head, he may not like that.
    Or:: worst case scenerio.. he just doen't like to give head. in which case.. well, you are SOL and have to live with it.

You can try things like certain foods or creams.. etc, that may be a little more enticing for him.. but if he doesn't liek to do it, he doesn't like to do it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• bottom line though... your safest way to find a solution is figuring out an answer as to why he doesn't really like it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• No one else mentioned it,but perhaps he's just selfish. A normal guy gets off on seeing YOU get off. Usually he feels like he's doing a good job seeing you shaking with pleasure..........

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You get five seconds more than I get. I'd be thrilled with that five seconds! My SO hates giving oral but loves getting it until my jaw gets tired! I just had to accept it but you can talk with your guy and tell him how much you enjoy it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Some guys just simply are not into it and it has nothing to do with you. I love giving my man oral and do it whenever he wants. On the other hand he does not give me oral, but I don't care. I can take it or leave it really. In five years he has done it probably five times. Again, I don't care. We still have great sex and I have no complaints. So I don't know, it probably has nothing to do with you or how clean you are, it's just something he does not like to do. Just like there are women who do not give blow jobs. That's just life.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2010