Can babys really feel if their mom is prgnant?

I was just wondering if it was true how people say your baby can feel if your pregnant like they will start acting up more and stuff like that because my son just started acting up n he normaly doesn't he is 1 1/2 yrs? So was just wondering if any has gone through something like this or if this is true?

Ashley162

Asked by Ashley162 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I must always be pregnant cause my so is always actting up...He is 2
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• no thats not true.. but 1/12 is when the kids start to get personality and start to test you and act up and explore
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My son seemed to sense it. But he got really cuddly. He was one when I got pregnant.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I believe so my oldest seemed to know. Two weeks before I even knew she rubbed my belly and said mommy is there a baby in there? With out my even having any thought about preg. I'm one who believes in sixth sense so I got a test sure enough pos. I didn't even realize I was late, or had any symptoms. Though dh said he noticed, but didn't want to mention it and get my hopes up.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My daughter refered to the baby long before we told her that I was. I had miscarried twice before that pregnancy so I was extra careful to say nothing to her and her brother about it. She would refer to it, include it in plans, everything. It was strange!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• its possible. my dog knew I was preg. w my son abt 2 weeks before before I did
    rocker_mommy_08

Answer by rocker_mommy_08 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think it is possible. I know that if youre still breastfeeding and you get pregnantt your milk changes flacvours too
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 5:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I believe children can pick up on it yes, I'm not sure about the acting up part though..
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• lol i dont know if its true or not, but dont usethat as a pregancy test lmao-- he is probably just acting up, haha thats when my little man started.
    smh89

Answer by smh89 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My son did the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter! It was like he knew something was going to change and he didn't like it. Hang in there. My son got over it within about a month. Now he loves his sister. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 5:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2010