Is it normal that most of the time Idont want to adult content

have sex, I really really love my husband, but most of the times I don't want to make love even for weeks at the time, I feel bad for my husband and he really try to understand but he feels like I am not attracted to him, and that is not the reason at all, I just don't want to and I like it when we make love but I feel like I'm not into it sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• that queston needs more info like your age did you recently have a child and many oter questions. I am nt a exual type of person anymore but I qam 48 and is not importqnt I like haing sex just not to thrilled about it any longer love cudding and being hld but many factors may play into why you are not sexual
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 3:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I know where you are coming from, i am the same way. But honest you need to sometime have sex with your husband, even if you are tired, had a bad day...etc. In the end it will be good for the both of you and your marriage, im sure your husband does thing for you that he doesnt want to but does because he loves you...it works both ways. Now if i could only take my own advice :)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• do you have a small child or children? more than likely you are just tired and tired of being touched all the time as it is. its hard to seperate from that to being romantic. i would say you guys need a date night to reconnect.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• How is your nutrition lately? Deficiencies in zinc, B6 and B12 can cause a loss of sexual function, particularly in sexual response and it's estimated that 70% of women in the United States are deficient in zinc, magnesium, all the B vitamins, iron and Vitamin C due to the processed nature of our diet. Good food sources of zinc include nuts, seeds and dark green leafy vegetables.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• are you tired? How is your diet eating better will improve your energy.seriously eat an apple everyday. I have always told my DH nothing turns me on more than seeing a man cooking dinner or doing the dishes....he helps out a lot around the house:-) and then we both get more of what we want .
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have always been that way. I am 31 and just have never had much of a sexual appetite. Like you I enjoy it once we get started but getting started almost takes him a court order (lol). He knew this when he married me and while I have come out of my shell I still have to remind him sometimes that it's not him. He is very understanding 99% of the time. Like I said though I have always been this way and he knew it when he married me. From what I have understood it is fairly common for women to feel that way.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Maybe you should consult your doctor, they could maybe help with your lack of interest in sex. Good Luck
    DessC

Answer by DessC at 10:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It's more of a common problem for women than most people think. I'm taking courses in counseling for women, and a lot of women have these issues. What I have learned in this course, is you should find a way to get interested before he makes a move, like take a bath, wear lingerie to bed, have a romantic dinner before bed, etc. That way, it might get you a little more in the mood when he puts his moves on. Personally, I have the same problem but that's got a lot to do with my past as well as my self consciousness. But sometimes its easier to get in the mood by wearing something I feel sexy in and cuddling up next to him when i get into bed. It'll take time and like all good things, it'll take practice to get used to. If you still have issues, see a therapist. Sex therapists are great!
    Jacquelinesmama

Answer by Jacquelinesmama at 1:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2010