Does anyone enjoy the Renaissance Faires?

We go to our local Faire at least one day every weekend that it is open. I was wondering how many other Mamas on here are into that kind of thing. I was in a group for it, but it kind of fizzled out.

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh! I just LOVE the Renaissance Fair! My favorite part is the jousting competitions. And, of course, all the period-dressed people. The next one I go to, I want to dress up, too!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I've been twice, the one near Kanasas City. But it was like a four hour drive from my house, so we could only do it twice. Was a lot of fun both times :)
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 6:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I was very in to these in my 20's even worked at one for a few years. but the one here now is very lame. cookie cutter shops. its lost its unique flavor.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I love them. We have gone to the Georgia Renaissance Fair since 2000. We missed one year while stationed in Germany, however, we got to go the a small Renaissance festival while there.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I love it. I wish I could go this year but being 32 weeks pregnant and I will be 35 weeks before we can say we can afford it (Long story there), and not really being able to afford it, its very unlikely we are going this year.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My second daughter born less then a month after our Faire ended LOL! Hubby thought it would be funny if I had the baby there. He had some of the medics we know thinking it would be pretty funny also LOL
    MooNFaeRie30

Comment by MooNFaeRie30 (original poster) at 6:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2010