What is your favorite character in a book? And why?

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• Mat Cauthon from The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I like a rogue that's good at heart when he'd rather be anywhere else.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 11:05 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My favorite character is Roland from the dark tower series and Batou and the Major from Ghost in the Shell.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Scarlette O'Hara. She was so determined.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Heathcliffe because he is so tragic and romantic. Lestat because he's so arrogant and sexy. Rhett Butler because he's so dashing. Harry Dresden because he makes me laugh.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• the main character Sati in a short novel by Christopher Pike. she is a strong woman who never makes claims of greatnes yet when she is around great things happen to those around her.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• pinkdragon, I was going to say the same thing! I am reading the Dark Tower series this summer, and I love Roland. He is one of my all-time favorite characters from a book or series.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:07 AM on Jul. 19, 2010