Farther along?

According to a ultrasound, done when I was 20 weeks, I am 33 weeks pregnant. I dont know when my lmp was so its all we could go on. However I feel like I am at least 35-36 weeks pregnant. I have constant back pain, I get contractions often, my son has stopped moving so much, I have horrible mood swings (like I did right before I had my dds) and I am nesting and cleaning everything and I feel like I have no time left. Could it be possible for my ultrasound to read that I'm 33 weeks and me really be almost ready to have him?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 7:52 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the later in pregnancy that u/s are done the less accurate they are. if you would've had one at say five weeks or six weeks it would have been much more accurate bc they mostly grow at the same rate in early pregnancy.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I doubt that it would be off by that much! Did you have a n u/s earlier in pregnancy?
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 9:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• nope. I didnt know I was preggers until I was almost 4 months and got an ultrasound at 20 weeks to determine my due date
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• A 20 week ultrasound could easily be off by a couple of weeks. Definitely talk to your dr about it. If you go in to labor in the next couple of weeks they might treat you as if you're having a preemie and you don't want that if you're actually full term.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It could totally be off. The later you get them, the less accurate they are.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You might just be having a big baby. My babies measured ahead (not that much) but a few weeks. My average baby is 10lbs so thats just another thought!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010