TMI----But very serious question adult content

I know that you can have increased cervical mucus but has anyone ever had mucus from their anus after a BM? I think i am prego and i have read that increase in estrogen causes increase CM and i have had that, but is it normal for me to have it in the anus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• never heard this one before. i honestly dont know
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• if it's in the anus it's not cm, it's fatty mucus from what you have eaten being expelled
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I know it would not be CM. I should have been more clear. Could it be from increased estrogen? Could it be because maybe i am pregnant?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't think this would be caused from pregnancy... there is probably something wrong with you if you're secreting mucus from your anus. I would call a doctor and ask.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 8:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• The only time I've ever had that happen is at the end of a stomach virus. Perhaps you had a stomach bug that had mild symptoms?
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Having mucus coming from your bum means that you have expelled all of what is in there and are now expelling the mucus that helps moved the stool along. This can happen if you are pregnant or not. Being pregnant can cause loose stool because of the increased hormone levels. Also when you are pregnant you will experience increased pressure in your lower lower belly that can feel like you have to run to the bathroom.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 10:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2010