My feet are swoleen !!!

Ok i am 22 weeks 2 days and my feet are sweeling up is that bad? i went ahead and called my ob to be sure. i have never had my feet swoleen when prego. they dont hurt,

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to lay down more and keep your feet elevated. Too much pressure on your ankles is not good for circulation and it can cause varicose veins (the icky ones that stick out!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My feet and hands are swollen too, and I've never experience this with my other pregnancies. Its ok as long as it doesnt get to bad. Its water retention.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• it could be too much salt in your diet, high blood pressure, many things...glad you called the OB just to be sure. Nothing that is going to harm you or baby in the amt of time it takes for you to go to the the doc.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• This is my 3rd pregnancy..and I've never had a problem with swelling..until NOW! Its horrible! I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the time of year..its so hot. My other two were born in Feb and March. Is this your first time being this far preg in this heat too?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2010