What is important to you?

When I ask what is important to you, I meanon a dily basis! It is important to me that I teach my children manners, to love God, to be respectful, and to be safe, and clean! I find it vital to have a clean presentable home, for your children to thrive in. I think it is important to cook healthy meals 3 times a day. I hold dear my volunteer activites, and my Army community! I believe that a marriage should be filled with love, friendship and honesty, and I believe that my husband and I should always compromise and try to agree! My marriage is vital and I keep it happy by thinking about his needs as well as mine! My garden is also important to me, as is recycling, and I try to think about my family and friends in everything I do! I want to be my favorite person! How about you?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• To love God, respect others, be respected by others, be kind, and compassionate.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It is important to me to be patient and not to fall into a bad routine of having a nasty home, being a packrat, being hateful to my children or beloved, to try and live a healthy lifestyle and to always try to improve upon myself.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• People. Relationships. Family. Friends.

Everything else is secondary.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 10:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• memigen... you seem to try very hard to keep your habits at bay! You are a stong woman!
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Patients is important to me. Letting my children know everyday that they are loved and appriciated. Having fun with my family. Whether it be my husband and kids, parents, siblings, or otherwise. Family is important and I feel that having fun together keeps it a happy family. Letting my husband know everyday he is loved, appriciated, and still my very best friend! And to always make sure that I strive everyday to be a better wife, a better mother, a better friend, and a better person overall.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Family is important to me. Building a strong family bond throughout has been my goal from the onset or our marriage. We have taught our kids that they always have each other and that they can always count on one another no mater what. I lead by example. My siblings and I are very close. We appreciate the friendships we have and hope that our children will create something similar when they are adults.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 12:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Family - immediate and extended, love of life ...

"The man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder -- a waif, a nothing, a no man. Have a purpose in life, and, having it, throw such strength of mind and muscle into your work as God has given you." Carlyle.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It is so refreshing to read these!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It's important to me to have a 2nd chance at raising my daughter that died son differently than I did with her. I can see things I did that I'm trying to do differently, not bad things, but little things. I feel I've been given this chance and I've made this promise to her and I intend to keep it.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 1, 2010