I'm 6 months pregnant, all reved up for sex and my man doesn't want to touch me. Any help with this one would be greatly appreciated

NMF1102

Asked by NMF1102 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mabye talk to him about why he doesn't want to, is it because he thinks he will hurt the baby, or that he thinks it will hurt you, or does he just not like having sex with you when your pregnant? Let him know the first 2 are not true he can't hurt you or the baby, and the last one mabye he needs to get or it and open his mind up to how great sex with a pregnant woman is!
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 5:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I feel for ya! I was the horniest pregnant chic! My hubby didn't feel right having sex in the last trimester. He wasn't worried about hurting the baby he just felt like there was a third person in the room! I was exasperated! I was very pregnant and I was being denied! It was horrible! I hope you have better luck explaining it to your DH than I did with mine!

On a side note....My senses were so heightened that I would have orgasms in my sleep! It was soooo cool! Who needed a husband anyway!

MEN! They want it all the time until you want it too and then, BAM, nadda! I swear! Good luck and go buy some toys for yourself! Make him suffer if he won't put out! Just kiddin, not about the toys though! LOL!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 6:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• my hubby wants it when i want it but he said to me last night afterwards that its geting kinda weird cause he felt like he was bumping in to something and that he doesnt know if he can keep doing it knowing that ht ebaby is in there ..... maybe thats what it is with your hubby ... soem guys are like that lol they just see what they saw at ultra sound and they are like omg my kid is in there ya know ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I'll tell ya what to do : MASTURBATE IN FRONT OF HIM =D no kidding! It may take a couple days ina row of your doing that but he will eventually cave. No man can escape the temptation forever. Also offer to blind fold him while you guys go at it maybe he will be moreaccepting of having sex if his other senses are heightened and he can't see your preg belly to remind him that he may hurt you. I don't know why the boys won't listen to us but sex doesn't hurt the baby!
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I was kinda feeling the same way about my hubby that he didnt want to touch me and the actuall problem was that he thought I didnt want to touch him so we were kinda feeling like we didnt want eachother..... So we talked and had amazing sex and walla!!! Also i went online and found some great positions for pregnant couples but doggie style works best for us but it sure is fun exploring what works for you!!! And if it turnes out he is turned off by the pregnancy then assure him he cant hurt you or the baby and like another mom posted get some toys and try to get him to use the toys with you "that might exite him" or if not then just take a few days and look your best take some sexy bubble baths and wear something naughty to bed and use the toys he will see you having all the fun without him and may want to join, if not hey you are having fun and he is going without!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008