The question i have is are all guys the same or is it just my town.

It seems 2 me that all the men i have come in contact with are all about the same thing nothing what so ever all they care about is themselves and speak things in2 exsistance that will never happen. The men in my town are all talk & no action just when i found the guy i think his words have weight a year in2 the relationship nothing has come 2 pass? i have a 2 month year old son & am unemployeed beleive me if i had someone 2 watch him i would have a job and pay 4 everything i need but yet im paying 4 everything you need & you have a job? all they want 2do is live off the state & get a free ride? how i was raised we take pride in paying & getting things for ourselves. here they are raised 2 mooch off of who they can & they are looking 4 this independant women 2be dependant on. Why & how did i think he was different now its over and i have a child w/ this idiot & i have to be reminded of the poor decision i made in choosing him

MinnieMoni

Asked by MinnieMoni at 11:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• No, they are not all the same. I used to think so. I turned man-hater over it at one point,lol. Then I figured out that it wasn't about it being all the men were the same...it was ME...I was looking at the WRONG kind of man..I was attracted to the wrong kind of man. So, instead of snubbing the ones I normally didnt "go for" I began to look at those ones a little differently while I was on my little dating spree,lol. I met, and fell in love with a man that I never in a million years thought I'd be attracted to...but I gave it a chance and after learning about him and guess what? Were still together..have our ups and down moments but he's everythign Ive ever wanted..I just had to stop looking at all the wrong ones to get to the right one. Hope that makes sense,lol.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:12 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Laziness of men is growing and that is because women will settle for less . It is up to you what kind of men you let in your life. If he does not have a job than don't go near him, no matter how hot he is!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• They are not all the same. If you are single now, you have a chance to be more selective next time. I lived with two different men before marriage (one is now my husband). If I was single, I would never live with a guy again, and I wouldn't have sex with him until I was married to him. If they love you and respect you, they will wait.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2010