• In the Spotlight:

can you ?

i have the iud in and its been in since oct 09 now in the last few days i have been so sick my head is killing and and i cant eat anything with out feeling sick to my tummy ! can i get pregnany? with it in i was told b my dr that it is 99.99% right idk just looking foe somthing to go on why im so sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No BC is 100%. Yes, you can get pregnant on it. If you are worried, take a test or go into the doc. However, it could just be a stomach bug.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my friend got pregnant on it a few times and she miscarried without knowing, IUD doesn't prevent fertilization it prevents a pregnancy from continuing, so she had a few that she remembers only because she had all the symptoms of being pregnant and then would bleed heavier then other months, she was pregnant on it and got them to take it out, Luckly she was able to carry that baby to term.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010