Does this sound suspicious to anyone else?

If the guy you are dating is talking to you about how he's ready to be a father and is jealous of his brother that now has a child, says "well someone's uterus is getting it" and you are of course that someone that's sleeping with him.

Or if he NEVER EVER even attempts to pull out or use condoms (thank GOD for THE PILL and PLAN B)

Would you think perhaps he is trying to set you up to get pregnant or really just doesn't give a shit if you do???? Isn't that scary????? lol...

I am so nervous that I am seriously mixing BC...I take the pill and plan B and that seriously can't be healthy buit I have to take the proper precautions.

What is your analysis of this ,girls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree, just be careful.

Answer by older at 11:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My analysis?
    I am wondering why on earth you are having sex with someone like that.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• run... run while you still can.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I would say that he doesn't care about your feelings on the matter and I would be speaking up. If I felt that he was trying to get me pregnant on purpose and i wasn't into it and he wouldn't stop...then he wouldn't be getting anymore sex from me. Just think of how he will be the rest of your life...not caring about your feelings only getting what he wants.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• like she said, just be careful!

and if your opinions on having a baby differ so much maybe he's not the right guy to be dating/having sex with.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think he wants to "keep up with the Jones'"..meaning he wants to have what his brother has. ANd if youre not ready to have that...make dude put a condomn on "it" and tell him to put a ring on it then you'll take about putting a baby in it,LOL.
    Have the baby talk with him. Find out where his heart truly sits with it. Maybe its time to discuss the future with him.
    Good Luck. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think that you shouldn't be sleeping with him (or have a relationship with him) if he doesn't care of respect you enough to use a condom. You should read your question out loud.

Btw, the "pulling out" method is NOT a form of birth control!
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Pull out isn't effective, but if he refuses to use condoms, then yes, he doesn't care if he impregnates you.

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• He wants a kid something bad it seems. If you don't, I'd stop having sex with him until he cools out. Or invest in the female condoms. Hormonal BC+ Female condoms should be good enough so you can skip the Plan b.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You should talk to your doctor. You really should not be taking two different hormonal medications together unless your doctor tells you to do that. Maybe he is trying to get you pregnant. Women sometimes try to get pregnant, even if their SO is not on board with the idea. I wish I had not slept with my husband before we got married. Honestly, by our wedding night, I would have preferred to just go to sleep instead.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2010