What causes bleeding after sex?

My Husband and I had intercourse after my period was over. My period has been whacked up before hand. I bled for 2 1/2 months, and thats with taking double birth control. I finally stopped bleeding and decided to have a romantic night since we went 2 1/2 months without. We had intercourse then nothing happened, bleeding or anything. then We went the second time, and I started to bleed, like a cut type of bleed.. it was NOTHING like a period. Watery, like cutting a deep place in the leg. then the next day no bleeding at all. What could cause this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• I would talk to your OBGYN sorry, i don't know. good luck. sorry you're going through all of this
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• That happens to me when i go a LONNGG time without doing anything. Mine usually happened because i either got to raw down there, and was bleeding from that, or cervix got to raw and was spotting a little bit. the cervix is very senseitive. and not using it for a long time, causes it to get very raw, very fast, mine was always like a watery blood too. The more you do it, the better it will get. Good luck hun! <3
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 3:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2010