How To Spice it Up? adult content

For the last couple months mine & my hubby's sex life has been very predictable...And he always wants to do it at the worst time for me, which happens to be right before bed. Its always the same position, same routine. I feel like anytime it has been exciting or out of the blue it has been me that changes it up. How do I get my husband to realize bed time is not a good time unless he's going to give me something thats gonna knock my socks off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe play one of those sex games and when it suggests something make a comment about, "Ooh baby! we could do that in the middle of the day!" Grin really big and ask him if he wants to. Then if you do you can say, "Wow! That was awesome! You want to start doing it this way more often?" Or something like that. :)

That way it seems more like it's out of the blue and not just, "Hunny you're turning me off and I'm bored" or something. :) I mean afterall, that would be a HUGE ego hit for him as it would be for you if he said something to you like, "Hunny, I'm really bored with your look" (hair, etc).

Make it seems as if it was a random thought. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Tell him. Just be honest.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Talk honestly and openly with him. Why not? : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Talk to him about it ;) Let him know you want the good stuff and I'm sure he'll be willing to do it. Good Luck!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Oh and you could go out and buy some sexy outfits and surprise him with things you like and get the same effect to suddenly have a "random thought" about how exciting and fun it was! ;)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• grab him in the morning and tell him to eff you. (don't say eff, I don't like babies accidently reading swear words.) Then roll over, and put your butt in the air.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I would just let him know, and then make it fun by roleplaying or dressing up in outfits... that'll get his attention.
    cthrush82

Answer by cthrush82 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010