Yesterday's very, very faint positive and today nothing!?

Super Confused. I am due for AF in 4 days, and yesterday morning I took a FRER with FMU and the morning before both with the very, very faint positive result. And this morning when I took a FRER it was negative! I even called the company to ask if it was a possible evap line that I saw and the lady I talked to said they rarely have problems with evap lines and any first line, no matter how thin, is a positive result. So I called my doctor's office this morning and asked them why I would have gotten a positive one morning and not the next, cause wouldnt it make sense for the line to get darker? My doctor said its because I'm sooo early along that my urine might not have been as concentrated this time but I am to wait another 48 hours, retest and if/when I miss my period in 4 days then call them back Wednesday to get a blood test done =D

I am really hoping I'm preggers and its just real early still! Any thoughts?

newmommytiffany

Asked by newmommytiffany at 11:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what you thought was a + yesterday might have been the evap line.

test after you miss your period
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• If you can't see the line from arms length, you probably aren't.  check out this site www.peeonastick.com  it can give you loads of info on it.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• would you be able to see an evap line even if you take a step back and still see it? i know a lot of evap lines you have to hold under the lightbulb to see and this one you dont, it actually got darker and it hasnt dissappeared and has been a "+" result for more than 48 hrs... also its pink in color, not gray or ghost like, but pink!!! So I am confused. But I am doing what the company said, retesting in 48 hr and then waiting to miss a period and calling my doctor's appt for a blood test. I HOPE THIS IS THE MONTH!!!! =D
    newmommytiffany

Comment by newmommytiffany (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I had something like that happen, and the Dr told me it was a "chemical pregnancy". I got my so-called period a couple days later. Best of luck to you!
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 3:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Awh that would realyl suck. My doctor told me that I would be too early for it to give a clear result and to wait until after I miss my period then take another test and make an appointment for a blood test. Thanks! (:
    newmommytiffany

Comment by newmommytiffany (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010