Does this Sound suspicious to anyone else (con.)

Update: I didn't include this in my first post under does this sound suspcious to anyone else, but I have confronted him about his views and he completely switched gears and said" I don't want a baby with you as a matter of fact if you did get preggo that's a cheap fix. I was just saying in general how I want a child." This is after I nearly had a heart attack when he said someone's uterus is getting it... Honestly, I am thinking that that was just a cover up... What do you think? Even though we have been in this relationship for the last 2 years, I am seriously ready to go celibate just to be sure. ha.

For everyone that keeps asking why I am with him/sleeping with him, because honestly this is the only thing wer have NOT thoroughly discussed and so I don't think its a disrespect type thing. As for why I am not making him do something, hmmm let's go with I am a knucklehead :0)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you guys need to sit down and have a serious talk about what you want from life, and what you want from each other. NOT that you have to make a commitment right not, but is this someone that you both can see spending your life with. If he wants a kid that badly, and he wants the kid right now, and you don't, then things need to be prioritized for both of you, and something's got to give.

Is it more important to him to be with someone who is ready to start a family, so you guys need to end it and move on?
    Is it more important to be with each other, because you love each other, and so he needs to wait to have a child?
    If he waits, is this something that you will be wanting in the future - to have a child with him? If so, how far in the future, and is he willing to wait that long?

What's most important on this list to each of you?

You guys really need to talk to each other about these things.

gl!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2010