Do you role play? adult content

If you do, do you fin dit to be exciting?

To me I think I would feel stupid. I mean I KNOW who I am and I KNOW who he is, so how can I imagine him as someone else and myself as someone else and not feel like a dumbass?

Yeah I wear lengerie and sexy outfits, but the actualy role playing has never made sense to me. Do you actually ACT it out or what?

Maybe I'm thinking too much about it and reading too much into it? lol, I've always had that problem about everything.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 11:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• to each his own, but I think that if you try it, you could like it.
    You could play it simple, such as you are still yourself, but you can pretend that he's come over to visit while your husband is away, that kind of thing.

we all like what we like, but if you have it a try, then you may find that you or your partner likes it- even if you do feel a little stupid when you do it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• nope- I would feel completely stupid and rediculous-in my head it's one thing but for real? just NO
    not to mention he'd be like "what the hell are you wearing/doing?!"
    even wearing lengerie(sp?) doesn't work with him he cares nothing about it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yep, I play Me and he plays Him, LOL...There's no Big Daddy in our room. Although sometimes...no, I don't think I could keep from laughing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I would love to role play! I would love to do anything sexual like that without getting laughed at honestly. I can wear lingerie, but that's about it... If I try to act sexy or do anything like that... my DH just laughs... and he tells me.. he married me for my personality... and that stuff just cracks him up... :(
    I told him it hurts my feelings.. and he says sorry (but then next time he just laughs again)...

I would role play that I was sexy.. and he would role play that he didn't find it hilarious.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 11:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• At least I'm not alone! Lol... when I feel stupid all intimate feelings go out the door! lol... talk about a moment ruiner!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Aw momtoelliett, at least you TRY! Lol, I think abt it and then automatically the "I feel dumb" kicks in and the idea goes out the window. :( And when I DO still try to be sexy I can't go through with it the way I played it out in my head.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2010