how did your hubby propose?

Mine took me out on a moonlit night to lockraven reservoir and proposed on one knee while the moon and stars were shining on the water, and we weren't even supposed to be there it was closed for the night LOVE IT! how about you?

chupachyps

Asked by chupachyps at 11:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We came in from washing his car, and he said I think we should get married. I paused, then I said is this a proposal? He seemed confused that I was confused. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 11:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• He gave me flowers and a box full of chocolate kisses and my ring was in the bottom of it. It was on Valentines Day.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm not sure that he ever actually asked, LOL. We just assumed we would get married, and one day we decided to get married before the seasons changed. We were married two weeks later.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• He took me to a restaurant and had the menu say 'Will You Marry Me.'
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 11:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It was Christmas Eve and I was at his house opening presents with his family. I had hoped he got me a jewelry box, cuz that's what I asked for... and low and behold there was a nice big box under the tree, just about the right size. I picked it up and it was about the right weight too.. so I sat down, and I started opening, and there was another box inside... the first box was stuffed with typing paper to make it heavier. I continued opening them down to the last box... and he took it away from me! I was still upset that he took the last box away when he opened it up and held out the ring, and asked if I would marry him. I whispered yes in his ear, because I was so embarrased that he asked in front of his whole family!!!
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 11:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• we were watching 'the omen 3'..right after damien's cursing of God/Christ/crucifix...he pulled out the velvet box, and said, ''let's see if this fits.''
    romantic? nah, but uber-memorable!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2010