What diet allows pie?

I really do love pie. I love all kinds, but I don't want to get too fat. What diet lets me eat pie every day? Just to maintain, not lose or gain weight.

Ilovepie77

Asked by Ilovepie77 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• YuM! I love pie too! That sounds good about right now. ha.
    Well, You COULD count your calorie intake & have that piece of pie instead of "something else" & do a little more cardio the day that your planning on eating that yummy piece of pie, that way you will feel less guilty about eating it & enjoy every single bite!! You get the pie & I'll make the coffee. ( :
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Weight Watchers
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 5:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Never say diet - it is a horrible word. If you know you are going to have pie, eat a meal that contains more fruits and veggies before hand, to help off set the calorie intake, the Cyanidin in the fruit will help boost your metabolism so your body can process the calories from the pie. If you think about it in a healthy way, you can eat anything... To learn more about Cyanidin, visit my page and read my post My weight loss path naturally - has some great information on eating truly healthy. oh yeh, I LOVE PIE TOO!!!

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 8:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I don't know. A small guess off the top of my head: How about a Little Debbie Cream Pie. Just one a day. That's a pie, right?
    twinmom1971

Answer by twinmom1971 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• First I want to say after years of watching my food intake that individuals need to change their eating habits. Statics prove that the majority of individuals who diet gain the weight back and more. As a society we tend to eat because food tastes good instead of the fact we need it to live and give us energy when we need it. Go ahead and eat the pie if that is what you want, I do chocolate on a regular basis, but minimize your portions. Cut a smaller piece instead of a big piece, this way you can have your pie and eat it to. Another thing to consider is that we burn more calories through out the day being active, eat your pie about mid day instead of after dinner or a bed time snack. Hope this helps.

Peace, <><
    Joyce
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 9:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The motto of the company of the product I take is "you can have your cake and eat it too, just less cake this time" lol
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 4:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2008