Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do i get this girl to quit stalking me?

This girl use to be my friend, until i found out she lied about her boyfriend hitting her, and she started being two-faced. But now everyday this girl calls and calls to harass me, and is constantly leaving messages and comments on my myspace page. and has even hacked into my myspace account and sent nasty messages to all of my friends. I changed my password and everything, and i try not to reposond to her messages, but she just keeps bothering me. And is now going around telling people lies about me and my family, saming that i keep my baby locked up in his crib all day long (he never is in his crib) and that we beat the crap outta him. What should i do to get her to leave me alone?

Answer Question

Asked by mybabychunk at 5:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • I know you can block her on myspace! That way it won't allow her to keep bothering you on there. If you call the phone company and tell them whats going on I think they can block her from calling your phone. If she doesn't stop, call the police and tell them. If you have proof, they can help you.

    Answer by hailee2006 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Get a temporary restraining order and put you MS on private and block her as well

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • sue her for harassment! that would get the point to her. save all your text message note every text down and the date and times, your myspace etc. go to the police and they will contact her about the harrassing etc. see if a lawyer would take your case. she probably has no money. not likely.

    Answer by melody77 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • sueing isn't really going to help her, that is just wasting money when someone has no money. change everything even your name and make a new profile is the best way,

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Contact your local police dept and ask them about filing charges for harrassment. Bring copies of the myspace issues as well as phone logs, etc. Also, call your phone company and let them know you are receiving harrassing phome calls and see if they can help you. Using telecommunication lines to harrass people is sometimes considered a federal offense so they may be able to guide you in how to get it to stop.

    Answer by dsteiner23 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • change your password and email for myspace delte her and set your page to private and block her number from your phones and if it gets to bad call the cops they will warn her ... (me id kick her @$$ but thats me lol )

    Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Make your profile private, AND block her. This way, if she makes up a fake myspace account, she wouldn't be able to see your profile. I would also save every message she ever sent...including emails/texts/etc...

    Get in contact with your local Police department as well, file a report, and see what you can do about a protection order. I wouldn't take things like this lightly. You never know what she may be capable of, and if God forbid she were to try and hurt you or your baby, the police would already have on record that she has been harassing you.
    Good luck!

    Answer by OhioGirl224 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • is her name Rita? If so RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, or move that's what I did, good luck!

    Answer by hotmamma_79 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

  • Get a VPO, ASAP. This is serious it sounds.Get a VPO or restraining order.File a police report.Save all her emails and crap she leaves you.DO NOT respond. Change all your passwords and make your settings private. Block her from your myspace too

    Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.