Would you have been a little upset too?

My DH and I had a fight last night and in the middle of it he got called out to work. I waited a few hours and at 12:30am I HAD to go to sleep. I called him and he said he would be home in a while. So i went to bed. He got home and i swear banged and slamed everything. When he finally got in bed he shook me and told me he loved me, i said love you too goodnight. I wasnt about to pick up on our fight. SOOO at 5am when his alarm goes off he lays on my side of the bed and starts bugging me to talk to him. So I, half asleep, start having a conversation with him. IDK what it was about all I know is that when i finally realized what was going on, that he wanted to finish our fight at 5am, i got a little upset. He was actually suprised that i was upset too! I told him the kids are going to have me up in and hour and a half...WTH?? So I ask... WOULD YOU BE UPSET IF YOUR DH WOKE YOU UP AT 5AM TO FINISH A FIGHT FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE???

Amanda7891

Asked by Amanda7891 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be upset. If you are half asleep you probably can't even think, let alone logically discuss issues.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 11:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My DH would get a STFU from me if he did that.

Wait. He wouldn't do that. He doesn't get up early if he doesn't have to and since he's not working...I'm lucky if he gets up by 11.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It would not happen.... usually if we argue, we resolve it then and there or go our own ways and cool down so that we can talk more calmer...
    But if he were to do that.... the dog house is in the back yard... he will find his pillow there....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i would be majorly upset, no i would be more than upset i would be severely pissed!!
    Paige-0

Answer by Paige-0 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Honestly, I would have been mad. But, then again, I probably would have waited it out and talked to him before I went to bed, or got up when all the banging when he came home. And said, "Obviously, we are neither one going to rest until we talk this out, so let's get it out of the way!"
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Did he want to continue the fight, or was what he had to say just THAT important to him?
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 11:50 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• He wanted to continue the fight! I dont even remember what he said this morning.

With the medicine Im taking I couldn't stay up any longer than I already did. Im Still super tired now.
    Amanda7891

Comment by Amanda7891 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2010