Really bad gas problems...

EVERY SINGLE DAY I have this gas that hurts my stomach. I'm bloated, tired, and irritable. What could be wrong? Its to the point where I don't want to be around other people

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• I have the same problem and basically was told to help avoid it dont drink through straws dont chew gum dont eat anything greasy try and avoid too much greens (you need them and I love them but appearantly they are not helping my situation) Wear loose pants and lay down for a bit. That helps me A LITTLE. Good luck. I feel for you!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• could be irritable bowel syndrome I would talk to a doctor about it.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 5:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Sounds like irritable bowel syndrome. Try taking Benefiber caplets every day.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have had similar pains. The last three days I have had stress induced stomachache that will come and go. Try to do some activity (I go kayaking) to get your mind off whatever might be bothering you. I've been through this before. I'm 37 and all this started when I was in my mid 20's.
    twinmom1971

Answer by twinmom1971 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2008