How did you pick the names of your children???

We went with English/ Biblical names....just cause we liked them....how about you?
Family names?

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Baby Names

• We chose family names. Our daughter's after my husband's grandmothers and our son is a junior ;)
    ellagrace

Answer by ellagrace at 9:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• DH found it on the Internet.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My son is named Dalton, after Patrick Swayze's character in Roadhouse.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• dh was listening to internet radio, and a jackson browne song came on..'jackson' is was!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:50 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I had actually decided on the names of my children LONG before I knew who my hubby and father of my children was going to be--and since my husband liked them too, there was no need to convince him!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Joshua~ I wanted a biblical name..
    Aubrey~ I wrote a lost of names I liked, dh went through crossed off ones he didnt care for then I went through it again and crossed of some and we were left with 2..Delaney and Aubrey...we went with Aubrey..and it fits her perfectly with her Auburn hair,lol. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My Oldest is named after my Grandfather and my Husbands Dad = Alexander Charles
    My youngest is named after my DH minus his first name = Hunter Lee

I am pregnant with my third and I would like to name her after the Goddess Of Wisdom & my MIL = Sophia Alice

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We didnt find out what we were having, so if the baby was a boy my hubby got to choose the name and if the baby was a girl I got to choose the name. We had a boy and my husband chose to name him after him.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 11:52 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i had a dream before i found out i was pregnant that i was pregnant and we had a girl and named her kendra, so when we did find out that i was pregnant 3 weeks later we knew it was a sign or something so when we found out that we were having a girl we knew her first name had to be kendra and her middle name is rose after my mother. if we were having a boy my husband was gonna name him jacob from the biblr elmer after his gradfather wade after my dad, thank the lord kendra is a girl lol :)
    Paige-0

Answer by Paige-0 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my hubby and i couldn't decide on a name so we were kinda stuck until a lady came to work one day and i liked the look of her name, but couldn't say it, when she pronounced it for me i really liked it and then told hubby and he loved it too. Maleia.
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2010