have you and your partner ever been caught? adult content

I think the funniest was when my hubby was pushing me in a wheelchair while we were shopping. we were using a store elevator that no one ever seemed to use. He was all over me and really working my neck- he likes that the chair puts me at just the right place for him to get at my neck.
mind you, just my neck is very sensitive and just as I'm getting into it, and feeling like I'm about to pop,
I get this feeling that I was being watched.
I open my eyes and right in front of me is this 50+ woman and her 20 something son. She was completely touched and you could tell he was too.
As we went off embarrassed she was telling her son 'I hope that one day you find a woman that you are that much in love with!!!!!'

when I want to kick my hubby to the curb, I think of that day. :)

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh yes. When we were 17, my dad walked in on us. I thought he was going to murder my husband (then boyfriend).
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• only in my dreams lately
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Luckily, no.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Nope.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• lol. my mom has came to our apt and caught us a couple times.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We have a hot tub in the back yard... the first time we decided to get kinky in it, we made sure all our neighbors were in side (it was like almost midnight) and all their lights and ours were off. Right in the middle, I had this weird feeling, and opened my eyes (I was really into what we were doing) and noticed that the lady next door had her back porch light on and was standing outside. I made bf stop until she went back inside.
    The second time was yet again in the hot tub, and this time we got in and was just talking, because that same neighbor was sitting on her porch.. well, after awhile she went inside, turned off the light and we heard the door close behind her. We had been going at it for quite awhile, and finally I said that we should finish inside... as the lady next door started busting out laughing... she hadn't gone inside at all and was sitting on her porch the whole time...
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 12:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010