what did you dream about last night- adult content

be as racy as you want-

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly, i dont remember..lol
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• a guy i dated some years ago. havent thought of him in a long time and had a pretty good dream about him last night. when i woke up i kinda felt bad so i woke hubby up for some early morning fun ;)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Being abducted and forced into a maniac's herem where I was repetedly beaten and raped. I escaped, but was shot, and the ambulance people tortured me as I was dying on the way to the hospital, begging to see my kids.

Yeah, woke up from that shit at 4 and didn't go back to sleep.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I dreamed a weird guy walked out of my 2 year olds room as i was getting up to pee. I made my fiance hold a gun to his head while i checked on my DD and i came out called the cops and then i took the gun and killed him, i dont remember what happened while i checked on my DD but he must have done something cuz i killed him. Its a big fear of mine for her to be hurt by someone breaking in or something. so i dream about it alot, makes me worry about her more
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 12:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I had a dream that I was pregnant with a 4th child.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 12:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I dreamt that I was cleaning my DD room, and two chicks came over. The guy I am seeing knew the girls, and was visiting with one of them in the livingroom (we were not in the house we live in, in real life), the other girl was giving me the 3rd degree. I finally packed up my stuff and as I walked out of the house, the girl and him were laughing and cuddling on the couch, I told him that I already told him that I wasn't going to fight for something he obviously didn't want in the first place.
    I'm guessing I am insecure about the relationship I am in... It has progressed really fast!! But that was my dream!!
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 12:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Hahaha this is funny because I had a REALLY odd dream last night, must have been the spicy salsa I was eating before bed. In my dream my boyfriend had me and a few friends over at his place. I went to the bathroom and discovered the toilet was moved and there was just a big hole in the ground to use and the floor was all messed up. I came out and told him I couldn't use that bathroom, and he laughed and said that's why he always uses the hall bathroom. I was pissed that he let me walk in there when it was messed up. Very random, and not racy at all, lol.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010