Your kids have fun and make a mess or house is perfectly clean and kids are rowdy and bored?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 12:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in

• My daughter makes a mess but before she goes to bed she has to help clean it up, she is 20 months old.
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Clean House! The kids are rowdy whether or not the house is clean, so I'll go with that option!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My house is clean some might consider it spotless at times. My son has fun and is rarely board. I don't see why the house has to be a mess for kids to have fun. My son picks up his stuff when he is done and moves on to his next activity.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Have fun, make a mess... then I clean about an hour before DH gets home so he never knows.. hehe, i'm sneaky like that!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• fun and make a mess!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 12:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• LOL..I don't think I have a choice in that matter here! They make a mess and have fun...I'm just picking up here and there thought out the day and bringing out other stuff they havent played with so it keeps them occupied and entertained. After awhile..I put that away and bring something else out and so it goes....
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm with Sabrina on this one! My dd is bored no matter what I try to do with her! The only way she is happy is if she is out playing with other kids, and since we don't know any in the area that makes it tough.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Oh yeah they trash the house everyday
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My kids make messes, but they help clean up! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• The first choice. Kids are always making messes.And even after they're done making messes they still can be bored on top of it all.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010