What weird dream have you had?

Last night I dreamed that I went to prom and an after prom party with a guy from high school that I barely knew (and for sure wasn't attached to). I am WAY past prom age and wouldn't have even remembered this guy if not for the dream.

What weird dreams have you had?

Niki_sd

Asked by Niki_sd at 12:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I had several weird ones this morning. One I had...I dreamt that I went to work (which I havent been there in 2 yrs,lol) in my pajamas and for some reason I had a dresser full of clothes there and as I was going through that dresser to find somthing to wear, I went into labor and went to the hospital..which was only in th enext room for some reason,LOL. I had the baby with my coworkers.The baby fell asleep. !/2 hour later, the doctor came then my dh. The doctor said okay, you can go home and I asked dh if he wanted to see the baby and he said no, thats okay. hahahaha..talk about weird dream. :/
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• last night i dreamt that we let someone i kept calling a family member buti never met him before, he started acting weird, saying things about fear and how it affects people. later we told him it did not matter we were not afraid said we should be, then he had a needle and syringe he grabbed me i kept screaming for my husband but he was deployed, and the guy stabbed my back, i felt everything going into my skin then woke up and that spot on my back hurt and was really warm like i just had an injection
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 12:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• can you close this question and can I be your Best Answer?
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2010