cars

i drive an expedition which i love bacause of the room it has but the gas is horrendious any ideas on what to get to down size?? i want a truck or mini van but will it get any better gas than what i have now?

momof4onesApup

Asked by momof4onesApup at 12:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Actually you will do a little bit better with mini vans i believe. They are not that bad on gas.
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'm thinking that anything will be better than that gas hog. I think that you need to evaluate all your needs and decide what is important to you. I have three kids 17, 16, 5 and I have to drive them and pick them up from school everyday. I drive a Monte Carlo, it only has two doors. It gets me back and forth and to the grocery store. I have had it since it was new and I have never considered giving it up. We adapt to what we have, you may find that you don't need such a big vehicle. Get out and test drive, think outside the box!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010