Help me to understand

When moms post they are looking to work at home, are they looking for a job and someone pay them a salary or are they referring to a business opportunity where they can pay themselves. Please explain.

RidingPink

Asked by RidingPink at 5:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• It all depends on the mom you are talking about. Some moms want to sell avon or something to earn their own cash, be their own boss. Other moms want a boss, but just want the option to complete their work at home, on their own time. On a home computer or whatever.
    Anonymous

• I just wrought a journal on difference between Home Based Job, and Business. you may read it in my profile.
    bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• both...some are just looking for a job and some are looking for a home business!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• It seems the post that state "real jobs" means, they just want to collect a paycheck from an established business! Many online jobs or work from home-rs as I call them, require some type of investment! It's how much money & time you really want to spend doing it! I just did it myself.... an online business, which is basically an investment.
    GSPOTmom

Answer by GSPOTmom at 7:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2008