How often do you do laundry?

Cassandre

Asked by Cassandre at 12:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Every Saturday afternoon
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Not often enough. I try to do at least 1 load a night, but often I don't get to it.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I enjoy doing laundry. I do laundry almost everyday! I will find something to wash in a minute. : )
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Usually every single day.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• pretty much a load or two every day
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I do a few loads every day.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 12:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i do a load of laundry every day, i sit my dd on the potty first thing in the morning and while she is there i usually go and get enough cloths to do a load that way it dont pile up on me....sometimes i dont do it on sundays though!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I unfortunately have to go to the laundromat. So I do it once a week. Going more often than that is too big of a hassle and going less than that is way too hard. I usually do about 4 loads a week.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Like wash/dry? Every day, at least one load per day. Fold and put away, once a week if I'm lucky - which means most of the time no one can sit on the futon in the living room b/c its covered in clean laudry. Yep.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I usually do a load every day. Tuesdays I do towels and Friday I do sheets and all the other days I do clothes. In summer I wash and hang, in winter I wash and dry then fold stuff as soon as the dryer is done so I can skip ironing a lot of stuff. I do ironing about once a week because I prefer to do it in the evening when DH is working late. It's so much easier and safer without a kid underfoot and I can pop my baskets on the sofa and watch TV while I work. It's quite therapeutic and relaxing.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 12:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010