My friend cheat on all her boyfriends....

I don't know what to do she has been dating this guy and now like 3 weeks ago she is talking to another guy she sleeps with both of them I am not friends with the guy shes been with for a long time but the one she just started dating i went to school with him and talk to him on Facebook he is asking me why she isn't with him that much and why she always hangs up on him....idk what to do i feel so bad for this guy he is saying how much he tries and loves being with her I have talked to my friend and told her what she is doing is wrong but she has done this since we were teenagers were now 25 what should i do i don't want this boy getting hurt i wouldn't bring it up but he keeps on and keeps on asking if she has someone else i don't want to lie what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure doesn't sound like 25 year old behavior, not on anyone's part. She's behaving poorly to say the least, if he's got a concern he should be asking her, and you shouldn't be in the middle.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• As hard as it is, it's her life...
    If this is what she wants to do, there isn't much you can do...

amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Tell the guy to talk to her. I suggest staying out of her relationships or dropping her as a friend.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• If you aren't comfortable lying then don't. I would say to your friend this guy is asking questions and wanting to know if she is seeing someone else and that if SHE doesn't tell him herself then you will be forced to tell him the truth because what she is doing is wrong and hurtful.

That's what I would do anyway..my involvement in the situation would only be that and telling him the truth if necessary. She made the mess...and you shouldn't have to lie for anyone. Lying just leads to more hurt and destruction.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 1:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• 3 weeks? surely he doesnt expect they are in a committed relationship. sounds like she has some serious issues going on emotionally
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't be her friend. Doesn't sound like she has very good morals.. nor would I want my kids around her.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 1:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Stay out of it.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 1:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• stay out of it. if her behavior bothers you so much that you really can't stand it, then drop the friendship. but it's not your place to get in the middle of her relationship problems.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Tell him that he is going to have to ask her and tell her that some thing is going to have to change with her or she will loose you as a friend
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 2:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't lie to him, I would just tell him that you don't want to get involved and that he should speak to her. Maybe that will clue him in to the idea that there is someone else
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2010