Has your kids ever fallen asleep in thier highchair while eating?

LOL
Its so cute :)
Both of my kids did this thier first time on their first birthdays, believe it or not. I guess its because that was the first time they both had so much activity in one day..with the party and the guests, food, presents and no nap by late in the day. I have pictures of each of them sleeping with cake smeared faces,lol.
Anway...my daughter has done this a couple more times..the other day at dinner. We had spaghetti and we were talking away and I realized AUbrey was being really quiet. I look aver at her and she was sound asleep in her high chair with spaghetti sauce all over her little face. She looked so precious, I didn't even want to budge her,lol. But I did..couldnt leave her sittign there with all that on her face, I felt bad. But not before I got a picture though! hehe :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes! LOL I have the cutest pictures of them passed out in the midst of eating. My younger son managed to stick a fruit loop in his ear--(yeah hubby was watching/feeding him at the time), and I have a picture of my older son, passed out with a half-eaten Eggo in his hand.

Sometimes you're just too pooped to eat!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• yup my kids did.. just recently a friend's one yr old did this the other day, she posted a pic and it was just the cutest thing I ever saw!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• yep she has its soooo cute!!
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Nope. I wish he'd fall asleep in cute places, but he never has. Just the crib and the car seat :( He doesn't calm down enough to rest anywhere else lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my 1st dd did. I had her in the highchair with some baby snacks so I could do the dishes and I looked over at her when I was done and she was asleep
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• never in the highchair but my older boy fell asleep in his jump-a-roo. I guess he was tired from all the excitement of packing for grandma's and just pooped out there. He was still moving himself just a little but enough to make the thing make sound.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• yes , lol , we call it sleeting, lol, my son has done it off and on since he was a year old and he is 2 and 1/2. they just get so tired that when they sit down to eat lights out lol
    dakotas_mom2008

Answer by dakotas_mom2008 at 5:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2010